Conference Call Tomorrow night August 1, 2012 7:30 PM

Conference Call Tomorrow night August 1, 2012 7:30 PM

Shop Owner
On behalf of Stop Star and Automotive Defense we will be hosting a very informative conference call to the smog community who is supporting the class action lawsuit. Everyone will stay anonymous, and we will update everyone on te status and ideas to continue to fight the Bar. It's very simple just dial in 7124323066 and they will ask for the conference code: 510897, and just listen in and take notes. We will open the lines for questions and concerns by pressing 5*, your hand will be raised and we will unite the line. Let's contact everyone in our network right now to promote this call and create high awareness. Thanks again for everyone's support, let's make it a productive day. If there is any questions feel free to contact, staff@stopthestarprogram.com