Covid-19

Re: Covid-19

dcf1ver
No mask but gloves yes.

We also take a Lysol wipe out and rub down the steering wheel,shifter,keys and door handle.

Those wipes come back looking so black and disgusting after wiping down the steering wheel. I think it is going to become a regular habit for me.

Re: Covid-19

gambit620
Stay safe out there fellows!!

Re: Covid-19

none
I'm thinking about closing the shop next week. It is starting to get going here in Placer county and we are slowing down.

Re: Covid-19

dcf1ver wrote
No mask but gloves yes.

We also take a Lysol wipe out and rub down the steering wheel,shifter,keys and door handle.

Those wipes come back looking so black and disgusting after wiping down the steering wheel. I think it is going to become a regular habit for me.
I stopped wiping. Im washing hands and wearing a mask.  Apparently spit flying out when speaking can infect through aerosol particulates.

Re: Covid-19

Best Answer I Can Give
 Just because a laugh never hurts.

 My oldest son is also like his stepmother a RT. He WORKS WITH @9 Covid PEOPLE. The mask . The hood over that has Positive Pressure. Well the pump/filter unit rides on the lower back. He said he farted one day and about killed himself.

Re: Covid-19

xcinlb
At least you have Lysol wipes, none to be found in southern Ca.  Ralph super market has put up plexy glass shield between cashier and customers. Good idea if I had some laying around.

Re: Covid-19

No One

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/brooklyn-man-arrested-assaulting-fbi-agents-and-making-false-statements-about-his

He's just an innocent merchant trying to make a living!!! The government should give Mr. Goldbergsilverstein his 6 MILLION mask back!

Re: Covid-19

How's everyone doing? We're TO and thankfully doing acceptable numbers daily. No plan on shutting down (unless  Gov says otherwise).
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Covid-19

none
I'm still watching the numbers for my county. I think I will probably close next week but I'm waiting to see it the cases start climbing.

I don't want to be the place everyone got sick from and this isn't worth risking my health or my life. I've heard even if you recover it can cause long term lung damage.

Re: Covid-19

Lose weight wrote
How's everyone doing? We're TO and thankfully doing acceptable numbers daily. No plan on shutting down (unless  Gov says otherwise).
What is acceptable numbers? Im getting nothing but tumble weeds rolling in since yesterday.

Re: Covid-19

I'm still watching the numbers for my county. I think I will probably close next week but I'm waiting to see it the cases start climbing.

I don't want to be the place everyone got sick from and this isn't worth risking my health or my life. I've heard even if you recover it can cause long term lung damage.
yea being in a basic county (rual) its not that bad here 53 confirmed 2 deaths 5 recovered

each town is spread out by 10-15 miles apart no major citys around

Re: Covid-19

none
BasicTech678 wrote

yea being in a basic county (rual) its not that bad here 53 confirmed 2 deaths 5 recovered

each town is spread out by 10-15 miles apart no major citys around
I think areas like ours will get the spike later than the bigger cities. I'm trying to decide when to close and don't want to close too soon and be closed for a month but I sure don't want to close a day too late either.

Re: Covid-19

smog frogposter
No One wrote

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/brooklyn-man-arrested-assaulting-fbi-agents-and-making-false-statements-about-his

He's just an innocent merchant trying to make a living!!! The government should give Mr. Goldbergsilverstein his 6 MILLION mask back!
SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Re: Covid-19

Jones

Re: Covid-19

Re: Covid-19

gloves,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 12:10 AM gambit620 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey,
Do you wear gloves and mask when you do a smog on any vehicle?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Covid-19-tp5080267.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: Covid-19

testing123

If the shoe fits...

Re: Covid-19

No One
testing123 wrote

If the shoe fits...
Never expected to see JIDF here.

Re: Covid-19

Re: Covid-19

burrito_thief
Has anyone actually closed their shop during this shelter in place order? I work at a test and repair and we've been open this whole time. More and more cases are popping up in my area so I'm starting to get a little worried.
123