Covid-19

Re: Covid-19

none
I never closed but cut my hours back for a few weeks and tried to do appointments only to keep the crowds down. I'm back to normal now and pretty busy.

Placer County peaked March 30. I figure I will be exposed to it at some point if I haven't already but I don't think our hospitals will get overwhelmed at this point. https://placer.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/2e0154ae8a764c2fb8cccc5b58d5ce8e

Re: Covid-19

Ive been opened. Just bought the property my shops at back in feb, so Ive been busy remodeling and handling what ever work pops up. Some days im busy as fuck, but most days have been slow.

Re: Covid-19

Best Answer I Can Give
 SURE WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

Re: Covid-19

No One wrote
Ive been opened. Just bought the property my shops at back in feb, so Ive been busy remodeling and handling what ever work pops up. Some days im busy as fuck, but most days have been slow.
been open but neighboring towns have shops closed i feel it more due to the amount of employees.

Re: Covid-19

No One

So has the curb been flattened? Any of you guys know anyone that got infected? I pretty much haven't worn my mask because im a grandma killer.

I know one guy who frequents the surrounding shops that caught it. And one of the of the mechanics has been banned for a month from most surrounding shops because he went to go visit him while he was sick I assume. I don't know the details on the visit, but everyone I talk to warned me not to take in any smog checks from that guy.

Re: Covid-19

Best Answer I Can Give
 Has anyone gone and got tested?
I went by the Hospital The other morning at 7:15 and there was a line already.

Re: Covid-19

mdpepper
IF YOU DON'T ITS A POSSIBLE CHANCE YOU CAN DIE

Re: Covid-19

No One
Gov American psycho decided to lock down again, which is stupid because we failed. We didn't contain it. China-19 is unstoppable. Stay safe guys.

Re: Covid-19

none
No One wrote
Gov American psycho decided to lock down again, which is stupid because we failed. We didn't contain it. China-19 is unstoppable. Stay safe guys.
I think this "lock down" is bull sh!t. We are all going to be exposed to it eventually and we will survive. Those that are high risk should stay home and isolate, not the rest of us. The hospitals are not overwhelmed and there are very few deaths.