Covid Surcharge

xcinlb
Anyone adding a $3 to $5 covid surcharge to their fees? We have spent over $900 on plexiglass shields, gloves, cleaners etc. Gloves we go through like crazy now. Stuff is adding up. Just ordered masks more $$

Re: Covid Surcharge

No One
All that shit is not a substitute for social distancing.

Re: Covid Surcharge

SoCalSmogGuy
No One wrote
All that shit is not a substitute for social distancing.
He never said it was...
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: Covid Surcharge

WealdstoneRaider
Boss did raise smog prices but not due to covid. We're a high volume shop so we might as well make more and weed out clunkers.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: Covid Surcharge

Able
my competition 2 blocks away has raised is price to $60 as well. He used to be $50 and he's been in bussines for 16 years.

I am using more soap, gloves, masks and a few extra things around the shop.

Re: Covid Surcharge

xcinlb
Good to hear a few have decided to recoup some profit. We do promote social distancing as well with floor decals.

Re: Covid Surcharge

WealdstoneRaider wrote
Boss did raise smog prices but not due to covid. We're a high volume shop so we might as well make more and weed out clunkers.
what are you guys charging?

Re: Covid Surcharge

Able wrote
my competition 2 blocks away has raised is price to $60 as well. He used to be $50 and he's been in bussines for 16 years.

I am using more soap, gloves, masks and a few extra things around the shop.
Im thinking about going $70 for OIS next year.

Re: Covid Surcharge

444O444
do you guys use disposable seat covers too? or does anyone use?

Re: Covid Surcharge

none
444O444 wrote
do you guys use disposable seat covers too? or does anyone use?
I don't use disposable ones. I use cloth ones from the uniform company that get changed out every week for clean ones.