Customers..

FiendFX
They walk into a smog shop and asks "Do you do smogs?"

Re: Customers..

smogido
My next door buddy has a tire shop and he has a sign that  clearly says tires. But for some mysterious reason some customers pull up to him and say do you do smogs?I have signs also that says Star Test Only.And i am just standing there looking at them like wtf, dont you see the smog shop you idiots.

Re: Customers..

FiendFX
The next clever thing is when they pull out the coupon AFTER you finished the smog..

Re: Customers..

smog007

Phone ring,

technician: Test only smog station, how can I help u ?
customer: are u open ?
technician: yes we r open.
customer: i want smog done my car. Can u do that now ?
technician: of course bring your car with dmv or register paperwork.
customer: should I bring my car ?
technician: of course u have t ...
customer: I never been any smog station with my car before my guy take care of it every time over on the phone all the time.
technician: have a great day.

that was August/05/2015..

Re: Customers..

smogido
Yup, I get that too.

Re: Customers..

FiendFX
Should have asked the license plate and find out what kind of car was it..