D-705

Kriss Vector

Re: D-705

SoCalSmogGuy
Kriss Vector wrote
If I read it correctly, this supercharger kit is only good for 07-11 Jeeps with 3.8 yes? Had a 2017 wrangler come in with this kit. Referred  to referee.
Did you fail first? You should charge the customer, fail, then refer to referee. No freebies.

I read E.O. D-705 and it only states Jeep 2007-2011MY with 3.87L engine.

Plus a maximum boost of 8psi.
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: D-705

Kriss Vector wrote
If I read it correctly, this supercharger kit is only good for 07-11 Jeeps with 3.8 yes? Had a 2017 wrangler come in with this kit. Referred  to referee.
Just out of curiosity, what were the circumstances that led someone to get a smog inspection on a 2017 vehicle?

Re: D-705

blanksauce
Out of state most likely. That's the only circumstance. Dealers are required to do their own registration and there's no chance a dealer bought that illegal ass jeep brand new in california. I bet it jams tho

Re: D-705

I Not-Readied a 2017 Ford Van with no plates and 27 miles on it earlier this week.  It already had a bunch of graphics on the exterior for some sort of business, and the owner told me that he had just trailered it from Michigan, and that he definitely wanted/needed a smog.  I saw little need to argue with him.

Re: D-705

Kriss Vector