D15B7

Lose weight
What is the timing spec on this one? ECS book shows timing spec for D15Z1 & D15B8. For a 1993 civic.

Re: D15B7

Red, on Honda it is always red or the two lines to the side. If there is no red mark fail it for mechanical.

Re: D15B7

What does the EIS do when you try to type "RED" into the timing spec window?

Re: D15B7

Well thats where that fancy advance thing gets useful. Unfortunately I have seen techs decide the red mark is wrong, pulley has been changed and tamper fail it.

I had a 97 Civic fail for Nox the other, the guy was a shadetree mechanic. I checked the timing for old times sake, was off. Showed him how to set it, Nox gone.

Re: D15B7

timmy
Lose weight wrote
What is the timing spec on this one? ECS book shows timing spec for D15Z1 & D15B8. For a 1993 civic.
16 BTDC with timing connector jumped near the glove box