D15B7

Lose weight
What is the timing spec on this one? ECS book shows timing spec for D15Z1 & D15B8. For a 1993 civic.

Re: D15B7

D Rochells 150861
Red, on Honda it is always red or the two lines to the side. If there is no red mark fail it for mechanical.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: D15B7

What does the EIS do when you try to type "RED" into the timing spec window?

Re: D15B7

D Rochells 150861
Well thats where that fancy advance thing gets useful. Unfortunately I have seen techs decide the red mark is wrong, pulley has been changed and tamper fail it.

I had a 97 Civic fail for Nox the other, the guy was a shadetree mechanic. I checked the timing for old times sake, was off. Showed him how to set it, Nox gone.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: D15B7

timmy
Lose weight wrote
What is the timing spec on this one? ECS book shows timing spec for D15Z1 & D15B8. For a 1993 civic.
16 BTDC with timing connector jumped near the glove box