DAD equipment cost

PureBS
looks like worldwide DAD will be selling for $3900
http://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/Worldwide-Smog-Machine-OBD-II-DAD-p/obdii-dad.htm

Worldwide DAD only will be $1500
http://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/Worldwide-OBD-II-DAD-Device-p/obdii-daddevice.htm

Is it me or do i smell like we're being screwed big time?

Re: DAD equipment cost

Jones

Re: DAD equipment cost

Mark
I guarantee you anything goes wrong with that WW piece of
shit they are are going to say "Operator error" and blame you.

Re: DAD equipment cost

Citation Addict
Im waiting and seeing what ESP and SPX come out with.

Re: DAD equipment cost

007
world wide will blame the shop or tech, that is what there repair techs do, they can't fix anything right
the first time or the second time and then blame you. I would not use a world wide if they gave it to me for free, combined a bad product and bad service you have the worst product in the field today. We had a service tech that thought re loading the software was the cure for everything, it would take 3 or 4 times to fix a problem and several complaints to the corporation to get anything fixed right. AND then it still never worked correctly.

Re: DAD equipment cost

I'm waiting for ESP to see what they come out with.

Re: DAD equipment cost

Look at the Ad carefully.
It says "guaranteed to be certified by BAR".
BAR has yet to certify any of  the DAD equipment.