DELPHI evap tester dial in

none
Is anyone else having problems with their dial in/up load with a Delphi evap tester this morning where the data base isn't answering on the other end?

Re: DELPHI evap tester dial in

Iconcur
i just uploaded no problems my phone number i upload to is 707 area code and ends in 0020 i forgot the first 3 lol

Re: DELPHI evap tester dial in

none
Mine still won't go through and they gave me three other 530 phone numbers to try. My phone line is good and I can hear through the modem "All circuits are busy. Please try your call again later".

If anyone know a complete phone number to try please post it. Thanks

Re: DELPHI evap tester dial in

18882049503 ... oh, wait, mine is a Waekon ...

Re: DELPHI evap tester dial in

none
I finally got a working phone number in the 916 area code.

I'm glad it wasn't my evap machine that was bad.