DIRECTED STAR VEHICLE

K20SI
I NOTICED  THAT EVERY MORNING WHEN I CHECK ON THE CARS I DID YESTERDAY. IF THEY PASSED THEY WILL NOT BE STAR  I DID 1978 AND 1985 TRUCKS THIS WEEK BOTH FAILED GOT FIXED  AND CAME BACK AND PASSED   NOW THEY ARE NOT STAR AFTER THEY PASSED AND THATS FOR EVERY CAR THAT I DID I DONT NO IF ANY OF U GUYS NOTICE

Re: DIRECTED STAR VEHICLE

FiendFX
Why are you always typing in CAPS?

Re: DIRECTED STAR VEHICLE

K20SI
I AM NOT YELLING LMAO I JUST FORGOT IT ON LOL I will fix that

Re: DIRECTED STAR VEHICLE

The STAR "red flag" goes away once a STAR directed vehicle passes.
Which means a change of ownership test can be done at a non-star
station ONLY until a window of time BEFORE its next bi-annual test.
Gary Huffer, a BAR Rep in Hercules quoted me on the "red flag"
matter for STAR directed vehicles.
That is why you see vehicles not directed STAR the day after
they pass, OK??
Does that make sense??