Dad unit for sale?

BasicTech678
Anyone have a dad unit for sale looking to have a back up
Unit in my arsenal. From what the bar said you need to have separate book of certs for each device? That sounds pricey but could easily be worth it in a day or 2.

Currently have bluetooth applus unit i would prefer any bluetooth unit available.

Thanks in advance

Re: Dad unit for sale?

Best Answer I Can Give
 A couple years back Aaplus was offering just the DAD unit for @$900. As I recall. That and @$500 for a computer set up and you are good.

Re: Dad unit for sale?

BasicTech678 wrote
Anyone have a dad unit for sale looking to have a back up
Unit in my arsenal. From what the bar said you need to have separate book of certs for each device? That sounds pricey but could easily be worth it in a day or 2.

Currently have bluetooth applus unit i would prefer any bluetooth unit available.

Thanks in advance
My dad took a shit two Fridays ago at 5:00 pm. Opus was closed by then and closed on the weekend.... called Monday and it took them a whole day for someone to call me(Tuesday @3pm) and use teamviewer to diagnose the issue. They sent me a new one which arrived on Thursday. Having a back up would have been nice.

Re: Dad unit for sale?

A couple years back Aaplus was offering just the DAD unit for @$900. As I recall. That and @$500 for a computer set up and you are good.
they want around 1500 with fees