Dang you got me..Not!

Lose weight
Funny this guy thought his trick would work. As soon as I popped the hood I noticed the Egr valve seated higher than usual. A Ford diesel that came from Oregon.  For those who can't see it clearly the Egr valve is bolted higher and a egr blocking plate bolted in place.
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: Dang you got me..Not!

nanz1414
i heard bar has a uc like that

Re: Dang you got me..Not!

Doing it like that keeps it from setting a check engine light. There is one like that on BAR's diesel training video too.

Re: Dang you got me..Not!

It also failed for EGR monitor incomplete so it probably had the MIL prior.
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: Dang you got me..Not!

Re: Dang you got me..Not!

Lose weight wrote
It also failed for EGR monitor incomplete so it probably had the MIL prior.
keep the vin handy check it on monday if your fail is missing bar  if no history also bar

Re: Dang you got me..Not!

Able
That's a great catch. Gotta be more careful.

Re: Dang you got me..Not!

Knitpickens
is that not a regular gasket ?

Re: Dang you got me..Not!

Nice catch

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020, 2:45 PM Lose weight [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Funny this guy thought his truck would work. As soon as I popped the hood I noticed the Egr valve seated higher than usual. A Ford diesel that came from Oregon.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Dang-you-got-me-Not-tp5081903.html

Re: Dang you got me..Not!

Lose weight wrote
It also failed for EGR monitor incomplete so it probably had the MIL prior.
Thank you for the picture!