Data Refresh

kfworry
Good morning Gentlemen,
If you have not already done so, do a Data Refresh,
to reset the clock in the analyzer.
Later, Kenny

Re: Data Refresh

FiendFX
my spx machine did it by itself without data refresh

Re: Data Refresh

Best Answer I Can Give
 Justa refresh of a old one. Monday morning, Post a note now. That or do a Calibration twice.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Data Refresh

none
Good point.

Re: Data Refresh

My Gen-3 already knew the correct time when I showed up for work yesterday morning.

Re: Data Refresh

Best Answer I Can Give
 Didn't check the GEN III. The SPX was off.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.