Data Refresh

kfworry
Good morning Gentlemen,
If you have not already done so, do a Data Refresh,
to reset the clock in the analyzer.
Later, Kenny

Re: Data Refresh

FiendFX
my spx machine did it by itself without data refresh

Re: Data Refresh

Best Answer I Can Give
 Justa refresh of a old one. Monday morning, Post a note now. That or do a Calibration twice.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Data Refresh

none
Good point.

Re: Data Refresh

My Gen-3 already knew the correct time when I showed up for work yesterday morning.

Re: Data Refresh

Best Answer I Can Give
 Didn't check the GEN III. The SPX was off.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Data Refresh

Kevin
How do I do the data refresh on my Gen. 3 esp

Re: Data Refresh

Station Manager - Refresh Analyzer Data
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Data Refresh

Modified
Dumb question but what is the password for the gen 3 to get into the station manager page?  Had the darn machine for almost 9 months and today I had to update the file and now I have to refresh the data.  TIA

Re: Data Refresh

I believe that the default password is State, but it has been a long time since we changed ours to something a bit more secure, so my memory isn't clear.

Re: Data Refresh

Modified
that was for the gen2, but does not work with this one.

Re: Data Refresh

Lose weight
Modified wrote
that was for the gen2, but does not work with this one.
Capital S