Day after Turkey day should be good.

justa
Banned User

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

none
I'm always closed the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. I will close the Friday after Christmas this year too.

I know it could be busy but I have things I like to do other than work and those are the reasons WHY I work.

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

RussellJames

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

johnny
I am playing golf!

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

Midnightdrummer
My bosses are going out of town so I offered to run the shop that Friday and Saturday. A four day weekend would be nice but, I probably wouldn't be doing much besides sitting on my ass in front of the TV anyway, might as well make a paycheck.

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

kfworry
I am taking my MINI to Sonoma Raceway Friday and doing the Hooked on Driving school. Call me the Grinch that stoll Christmas. I have loads of fun!!

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

Mark
I am looking for a busy week because of what I call PANIC people that put it off
till the last minute now are looking at having to travel to relatives house with dead
tags.

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

It's amazing how no one in our industry bothers to do holiday and seasonal specials.

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

Dont know about you guys but im having steak..

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

cosmokramertheassman
I'm considering running a 2-for-1 deal on Black Friday. Two smogs for the price of one*!

*Plus ETF ($10), Most cars. Trucks, vans, SUVS not applicable. Only 2000 and newer.

Lol

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

i will be here (barely) chewing on a cold turkey leg .

FiendFX
sounds like ihop. :)

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

justa
Banned User

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

Mark
We got tired of all the stress and waiting for the turkey to get done.
So we do EVERYTHING the day before we put the turkey in the oven about
mid night and it's done and cooling off in the morning.

When do we eat? Standing invitation you get hungry come by the house and
make a plate. Food will be ready about 7 in the morning and ill put shit away
at around 8 at night.

Everything will be perfect since nothing ever is. Had my Ol and her sister fighting so bad
that the cops came one year. PERFECT better than Roam style gladiator entertainment.

Another year one of the kids was fighting with her old man, throwing food at him LMFAO
Oww well what are memories made of?

BTW Busy so far today.

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

Jack
Man its slow all week. Today slow too. I am down by 30% in number of smogs

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

FiendFX
Dead..

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

justa
Banned User

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

Friday was below average here, and it's raining steadily today.  I think I'll be picking my nose and scratching my nuts 'til 4:00pm.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Day after Turkey day should be good.

Yup.. Today sucks too. I feel fat..
12