Dead

DeadTheSTAR
was busy start of the week (~20) but these past 2 days it has died down. done like 3 so far. anyone else?

Re: Dead

kfworry
Myself and another station here in Fairfield are seeing little to no foot traffic today.
You are not alone.

Re: Dead

Rohan
12 so far and its just 1 pm. Hopefully 20 plus by the end of the day.

Re: Dead

three here . what could possibly be more important than a smogcheck ?

Re: Dead

cosmokramertheassman
Dead here too. No walk-ins and only 1 phone call. If I'd have known it was going to be this slow I would have gone to the beach with my family instead!

Re: Dead

Mark
Just a little under ave for this time of month.

Re: Dead

got 17 soo far