Dealer Cats Ive never seen

TheSmogDog
2010 Chevy Silverado came in today with these cats. Looked like a fail to me. Ive never seen qr codes on a cat. Asked the customer and said he got them replaced at the dealership. Had receipts and the number below the qr codes matched with the receipt. Just curious if anyone else has seen something like this before.

Re: Dealer Cats Ive never seen

TheSmogDog

Re: Dealer Cats Ive never seen

His_Stigness

Re: Dealer Cats Ive never seen

those are dealer replacement cats

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 12:43 PM TheSmogDog [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
2010 Chevy Silverado came in today with these cats. Looked like a fail to me. Ive never seen qr codes on a cat. Asked the customer and said he got them replaced at the dealership. Had receipts and the number below the qr codes matched with the receipt. Just curious if anyone else has seen something like this before.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Dealer-Cats-Ive-never-seen-tp5082975.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: Dealer Cats Ive never seen

TheSmogDog
It was brand new considering the rest of the trucks exhaust was rusty and i didnt see an EO number. Wasnt gonna fail it but at first glance looked aftermarket without EO #s. Thought he might have just bought something off ebay or something. Was just surprised. Ive never seen qr codes on em before.

Re: Dealer Cats Ive never seen

Technician A
TheSmogDog wrote
Ive never seen qr codes on em before.
I haven't seen one also. Would've done the same as you.