Dealer intakes

BasicTech678
07 ford mustang v6 do dealer add-ons require eo also? Or are they exempt from eo because they are ”oem” parts?

Thanks in advance

Re: Dealer intakes

Ford makes and sells a ton of shit that isn't legal for street use.  No EO#, fail or reject.

Re: Dealer intakes

D-308-12 , D-308-13

Re: Dealer intakes

Best Answer I Can Give
 Funny did two of those last week. Never done one before. We found the EO on the shock tower. You had to really look for it.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Dealer intakes

Able
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
Funny did two of those last week. Never done one before. We found the EO on the shock tower. You had to really look for it.

Same here, but customer had it in his glove compartment.