Del Taco.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Counter Help goes to Del Taco. Carnitas. MMMMM good.

 Now the lady behind the counter was wearing a head scarf. Muslim? Some other?
His question to me was, If she is Muslim, could she get away with telling them I am not handling PORK?

 Because she is Female and Muslim could she get some "Mileage" out of it. Or would the courts goes, just like the BAR does. "Hey nobody told you, you have to do this job"

Re: Del Taco.

fartvalve
I dunno but the other day I ate like 7 chipotle chicken rollers. That's my crack cocaine right there.
I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!

Re: Del Taco.

tampered
fartvalve wrote
I dunno but the other day I ate like 7 chipotle chicken rollers. That's my crack cocaine right there.
The other day I smoked an 8-ball in one sitting.  That's my 7 chipolte chicken rollers right there.

p.s. I was gonna show you up by spelling chilpote correctly.  Damn it!  chlipatay?
If everyone fixed their own cars, my car would be fixed.

Re: Del Taco.

fartvalve
The cheddar jalapeƱo poppers are really good also. The only place I know where 5 bucks goes far
I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!

Re: Del Taco.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Where I was going with this was, A woman, and if she was Muslim, Damn, just look what the out cry would be.
She is no different than you or I. IT'S A JOB. Nobody said you have to do it. Just the Look at that poor Muslim Lady, FORCED to do a job she does not want to do. Us? It's stop doing it if you don't want to do it.

Re: Del Taco.

SoCalSmogGuy
fartvalve wrote
I dunno but the other day I ate like 7 chipotle chicken rollers. That's my crack cocaine right there.
All Day Long!
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: Del Taco.

KeepItReal
Where I was going with this was, A woman, and if she was Muslim, Damn, just look what the out cry would be.

 Just the Look at that poor Muslim Lady, FORCED to do a job she does not want to do. Us? It's stop doing it if you don't want to do it.

Looks like you have been watching to much FOX NEWS.

Re: Del Taco.

Best Answer I Can Give
I just find it funny how they all want it equal. But Sex and your Religion will get you NEWS.
Why are we told, Don't like it, Don't do it.

Re: Del Taco.

KeepItReal
Justa,

Serious question.

Do you vote 100% percent of the time Republican,

But deny being a Republican, and call yourself a "Independent"?.

Re: Del Taco.

Best Answer I Can Give
I lean right, but don't like Trump. I don't like the fact that, You don't vote for who you want. You vote against who you don't want.

 I like a lot of the people don't want to be "Labeled" Elephant or a Ass, neither. Independent? No. I would like to think I vote for the one who makes the most sense. Sex, Color, means nothing. I look at a person and let them tell me what they are.

Re: Del Taco.

KeepItReal
The reason i asked that is because every time someone comes in here for a smog and there listening to Bill O'reily or Sean Hannity or basically anyone on Fox News they always say the same thing.

They vote 100% of the time Republican but they are programmed to deny being called Republican, They want to be called Independents.

Re: Del Taco.

Best Answer I Can Give
 A lot of people both parties are tired of being LABELED. Both side. If you are Labeled then you are told how you should vote.
There is a ground swell of people TIRED of being told what we think. Told by the do as I say not as I do.

Re: Del Taco.

KeepItReal
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
A lot of people both parties are tired of being LABELED. Both side. If you are Labeled then you are told how you should vote.

You just proved my point

Re: Del Taco.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey my wife bought me a book written by Rush. I could not read it. He sounded to much like me.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/political/From+the+left+to+the+left/kXhmLxK/

 Language is bad, but it will tell you why people don't want to say what they are.

Re: Del Taco.

locopoco
The country has been polarized so badly during last election,that I refuse to talk politics or religion even with my own siblings,it's really sad.

By the way I'm registered independent(putting my flame suit on),who believes in fiscally conservative and socially progressive government.

Re: Del Taco.

KeepItReal
locopoco wrote
By the way I'm registered independent(putting my flame suit on),who believes in fiscally conservative and socially progressive government.
Why is it that every one that watches FOX NEWS will vote 100% of the time Republican, but refuse to call themselves Republican?

When someone says there a Independent, then that means they are the most hard core Republican you will every meet.

I have yet to meet anyone who listens to FOX NEWS that doesn't call themselves a Independent but will only vote Republican.

Re: Del Taco.

Best Answer I Can Give
 You choose to label people. I choose not to be labeled. That's the difference.

 First off I don't want to be called a Republican. i don't want to be called a Independent. I choose to be called a person that looks to the future.

 This program. OIS. Sunlight HC. and NOx make smog. We do not test for NOx. How is it going to get better when we don't test for them? Does it have to get worse, to make it better?

 Give Give Give, Spend Spend Spend. Who's going to PAY, PAY, PAY for that?

 Stand in front of your BAR 97. Same monitor as it was in 98. Same key board? Same bench? Same computer?
 Pat Larson and his crew saw the future. Everything in a BAR 97 can be pulled and upgraded. They saw the future, but NO we will spend $14000 on a new machine that could be upgraded for @ $5000.

 I choose to look at "What could happen?" That's why I have extra stuff I will throw away when we waste money on a new replacement BAR 97. And by reading from here it ain't the best in the world.

Re: Del Taco.

locopoco
I'm not a FOX news,MSNBC or CNN watcher nor I've been claiming to be independent then argue Republican parties point.I don't have cable TV and usually get my news from sources abroad( Reuters,BBC,DW,...) through their apps.
Come to think about it my experience with independent bunch been more progressive types,not the vice versa, the ones that felt left out by the both parties.

Re: Del Taco.

locopoco
...And by the way this new BAR 97 is a complete,utter waste of money that they force on us.it's something that could've been upgraded by changing the compartments or integrated during the OIS initiation easily.