Demurrer Responce Being Filed

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
Attorneys are working diligently during this Holiday period to respond to the B.A.R. demurrer.  At the moment we ask that everyone hang tight as the attorneys are doing everything possible to make sure we take small FIRM steps in the right direction instead to weak false steps and fail in the end.  As more information is deemed open to the industry we will post it for everyone's information.  If you have any questions email staff@stopthestarprogram.com

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

FRUSTRATED
Thanks for the update.

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Mohan
Thank & GOD bless

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

thankyou for the update ! this is great news !

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Just another shop owner
  Where can we send some Money? this can't be cheap.

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

toyota168168
Every one talk and put the HOPE for people at the END nothing happing

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Mark
toyota168168 wrote
Every one talk and put the HOPE for people at the END nothing happing
Everyone talks and gives the people hope, but in
the end nothing will happen.

Hey toyota168168, whats your better idea?
Bend over and take it dry with a smile on your face?

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

toyota168168
put at this way B.A.R is like big F%% TIGER in city we just Monkey to bring them FOODS once awhile they will F%%% one of US because they show their POWER so Monkey got Scare and NEVER ever DO any thing again them Plus make TIGER Stronger SO
what i am said is WE ALL NEED TOGETHER NO BS make BIG BIG Strickes in front B.A.R office on EVERY area and show them TOGETHER we Beat F%%k Tiger and SHOW the WHOLE CAILFORNIA....FOR SURE we WIN

Remember Stay togther and FIGHT PLEASE PLEASE do not DO any Things alone is NOT EFFECT them at all at the end they will stand on side and laugh thank you

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Mark
I am all with you there man

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

toyota168168
Yes TOO many tech log in this site ALL LOOK and GONE or TOO many people ask TOO many STAR question alot BS what the F%%K JOIN 1 day or 2 or 3 day TOGETHER This is call POWER STOP STOP being BS and stand up SHOW them F%%k OFF by the way my score is 0.79 but i DON't gave shit.............

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Joeinpb

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Joeinpb

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Joeinpb,

Whoa!  That's too much negative energy for one dude to carry around without something eventually breaking ... try to do like I do, and force yourself to smile.  Even if it's a fake smile, its bi-directional properties have a positive effect on your mental health.

Take care, and please understand that it takes all types to make a healthy community.  If we got rid of all the idiots, bullies, foreigners, nerds, hippies, Jesus freaks, drag queens, screw-ups, jerk-offs, and assholes, our community would be extremely boring.  Hell, even I am in that list more than once (you can guess where).

Sincerely,

barrym95838
EA144107

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God”

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Mark
Mohan wrote
The fool says in his heart, “There is no God”
Hi Mohan, that was interesting. Non religious people are "Fools"
I thought your observation so interesting that I found a youtube
that listed "Fools"

Psalm 14:1
The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that does good.

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

I will take a ride up to Sac. we just need some others on board , time and date .

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Accused
"If we got rid of all the idiots, bullies, foreigners, nerds, hippies, Jesus freaks, drag queens, screw-ups, jerk-offs, and assholes, our community would be extremely boring."

Those are the first deviants that come to mind?

Some people have this dream of actually doing what you allude to.  Problem is, the bar for what bothers people is real low.  If a person could magically wipe away all the people that don't meet that bar, they would suddenly find that with the bar now raised, there is whole new group that has to go.  Before you know it, you're surrounded by nothing but people you see as better than you and now you're the next one to go.

I think the list of people to really act on this desire is pretty small.  Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, etc.

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Banned
"If we got rid of all the idiots, bullies, foreigners, nerds, hippies, Jesus freaks, drag
queens, screw-ups, jerk-offs, and assholes, our community would be extremely boring."

I'm sure it's NOT boring in south central, but I'd rather be bored, than a bystander in a drive by.
I'll take boredom any day. BTW, in your list, (Stalin, Hitler,), you forgot Mehl. Just a reminder.

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Accused
Good point

Re: Demurrer Responce Being Filed

Accused wrote
Some people have this dream of actually doing what you allude to.  Problem is, the bar for what bothers people is real low.  If a person could magically wipe away all the people that don't meet that bar, they would suddenly find that with the bar now raised, there is whole new group that has to go.  Before you know it, you're surrounded by nothing but people you see as better than you and now you're the next one to go.
Excellent point.  It occurs to me that this STAR "grade-on-a-curve" system will do exactly what you say.  There will be a never-ending progression of failing grades for the lower 40th percentile, regardless of the levels of honesty or competence contained within, and this cycle will continue until someone important gets failed and raises enough of a stink to get the algorithms changed, assuming that they don't get successfully challenged first.

Sincerely,

barrym95838
EA144107