Demurrers..........

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
From what we've heard no one at Hermanos has been served a Demurrer yet.  I believe that the state had until 30 days after being served the complaint (not the filing date) to either answer or send out a so called  demurrer.

We've talked to a lawyer friend and he said demurrers are a very common legal procedural move to stall the time to answer the complaint (B.A.R. doesn't know what to do!!).  They are basically saying "yeah, so what" in a legal manner.  Like, saying the complaint doesn't allege facts that any valid claims can be made.

He also said that these demurrers are only procedural motions that do not require any attendance and are mostly done between lawyers and written filings for the eventual five minute argument.

At the moment this is the information we have available for everyone.  As more information is allowed to be made public (legally) it will be posted for the entire smog community to see.  If anyone has any further questions please email us at staff@stopthestarprogram.com

Re: Demurrers..........

Karupt
 thank you for the update . hope to hear more soon .

Re: Demurrers..........

Will they be able to file the injunction like they orginally planned?

Re: Demurrers..........

007
Does anyone no if they are filling for the injuction that was mentioned on the last conferance call?