Dial error message Delphi evap machine

bayareasmog
I'm trying to do a dial out communication. It dials out, but then it goes to a "we're sorry, your call can not be completed as dialed" message. This is the first time this has happened. Does anyone have any solutions? All ports are connected correctly and the number it dials out is 1-925-392-4046. Thanks
'

Re: Dial error message Delphi evap machine

D Rochells 150861
Did you try calling the number from a regular phone?
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Dial error message Delphi evap machine

Kevin
Are you sure that someone hasn't accidentally change the phone number. Because I believe the number of their supposed to dial out to is an 800 number

Re: Dial error message Delphi evap machine

bayareasmog
Its always been the same. It works on my cell phone, but not on the evap port.

Re: Dial error message Delphi evap machine

none
Did you get it to work. I can give you a different number to try. I had the same problem several months ago and had to change to a Sacramento number.