Dialing error

Voltron
Anyone else getting no dial tones from stater computer today. Just wanna check before i call the esp guy

Re: Dialing error

none
No problems here is Sacramento area but you might try plugging a regular phone into the wall jack and see if that works.
Don't take advice from me. You'll just end up drunk.

Re: Dialing error

Voltron
I use a cell for a phone here so nothing other than the machine to plug into the jack. Ive reset modem and changed cable with nothing working so i guess i need to call esp

Re: Dialing error

none
Can you try making your evap machine dial on that line?
Don't take advice from me. You'll just end up drunk.