Did the pig squeal?

Mark
If you won't to know if someone is hurting your pig. Don't ask the
caretaker...Ask the pig, by george I think it squealed.

http://www.bar.ca.gov/80_BARResources/03_Standards&Training/Star/pdf/STAR%20Letter%20from%20BAR%20Chief.pdf

As far as I know there is only ONE legal organisation that opposes STAR.

Re: Did the pig squeal?

Shop Owner
It seems that the BAR is fearful of what they have done, and have to proof to support their program, let's
Keep fighting they think that letter is going to make us stop pursuing the Class Act, but now they feel
Threatened by the smog community coming together and stopping the Star, let's continue to stay united and fight til we win

Re: Did the pig squeal?

Mark
I 'am all with you there!

Re: Did the pig squeal?

I like how he keeps repeating With the help of the smog check Industry ,???? yeah right . Also he says the only other option is a centralized testing , well we did have centralized testing did not we back in the 1980s?
   What happened to Centralized testing there ? why was it discontinued ?
And most of all i Like how he said that 20 percent of vehicles tested 6months later failed the smogcheck .
WEll instead of blaming the technicians ., for vehicles that are failing six months later , no doubt unmaintanined vehicles THE ONLY OTHER LOGICAL EXPLANATION AND REMEDY WOULD BE TO TEST THESE VEHICLES ONCE A YEAR ? ONCE A YEAR , BECAUSE OF POOR MAINTENANCE BY OWNERS AND SHODDY REPAIRS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  WITH THE HELP OF THE SMOG CHECK INDUSTRY MY CULO MR CHIEF .

Re: Did the pig squeal?

Mark
Logic isn't a strong point with the BAR LMAO.
Bull shit and money making red tape regulations.
Are what Government office jobs are all about.

Re: Did the pig squeal?

drunken2013
BAR will not centralize the smog program. Too much money for BAR to lose from citations ... they suck too

Re: Did the pig squeal?

karuptrougeouttacontrol
that is correct , logic is not in their agenda ! Also when i meant shoddy repairs , it is these "consumers" that go regular mechanics in order to save a penny and get the minimum repairs and six months down the line... bam smoggy vehicle , not to mention taking it to the local clean piper ! This data tells me BAR is not cracking down on the clean pipers enough Mr chief Walluch, they are clean piping 20 % of the fleet ! OMG

Re: Did the pig squeal?

karuptrougeouttacontrol
your right there @ drunken who then would they cite ? And they couldn't sell themselves certs , . ..