Diesel Engine Family

bayareasmog
Are we required to enter engine familys for diesel vehicles as well? I've tried to enter it with multiple vehicles and it can't match it with the ones that are in the system. Thanks

Re: Diesel Engine Family

Ram Rod
If its not on the selection than enter it manually because i found out they dont have every test group programmed on the selections.

Re: Diesel Engine Family

bayareasmog
I do enter it manually. It still does not show for some diesel vehicles.

Re: Diesel Engine Family

none
I enter them manually. Some for the older Cummins it won't accept though.