Diesel Related Questions

Re: Diesel Related Questions

none
Kevin wrote
ok i have a question

BD Diesel Performance
Variable Vane Exhaust brake
PT# 2001102

is it legal? cant find information any where
Exhaust brakes are legal without an EO# per appendix G ,page G2. http://smogcheck.ca.gov/pdf/Smog_Check_Reference_Guide.pdf

Re: Diesel Related Questions

just had customer have a melt down and threaten me,
because i failed his 2000 dodge 2500 diesel for having a test tube where the Catalytic converter belongs, and for failing the bar snap test..

" the shop across the street passed two years ago..."

Re: Diesel Related Questions

none
Kevin wrote
just had customer have a melt down and threaten me,
because i failed his 2000 dodge 2500 diesel for having a test tube where the Catalytic converter belongs, and for failing the bar snap test..

" the shop across the street passed two years ago..."

I fairly sure a 2000 Dodge 2500 diesel does NOT have a catalytic converter.