Diesel book for ois

smogg27
I need a new emission book just for diesel.  If the current emission book does not have Nox Absorber, crankcase depression regulator valve, and aneroid compensator. Can i get fine if I miss something? Old diesels dont say much on labels. The bar needs to release one.

Re: Diesel book for ois

FiendFX
the ecs book 2013 does have it. it's near the back with diagram. but it does not show aneroid comp though.

Re: Diesel book for ois

smogido
ECS 2013 page 165-11 (fig.14)<----CDR
ECS 2014 page 164-14 (fig.14)<----CDR

yes if you miss somthing and its a UC vehicle, you will get citation. If its not UC your score might get affected....

Good Luck:)

Re: Diesel book for ois

Karupt
smogydo wrote
ECS 2013 page 165-11 (fig.14)<----CDR
yes if you miss somthing and its a UC vehicle, you will get citation. If its not UC your score might get affected....

Good Luck:)
     SMogy do , are we making up star deviations for the smoglords now or what ?