Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

scanner
I got my final SGS invoice today.   It's dated Nov 5 for the balance on Oct 31.   It's due in 2 days or they turn me off.   The phone number to pay by credit card is perpetually busy.

GRRRRRRR.....................

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

SoCalSmogGuy
scanner wrote
I got my final SGS invoice today.   It's dated Nov 5 for the balance on Oct 31.   It's due in 2 days or they turn me off.   The phone number to pay by credit card is perpetually busy.

GRRRRRRR.....................
That's frustrating. Can you try online bill pay via your bank?
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

Turn you off?  You've already moved on, so it seems to me the only thing they can do is ding your credit score.

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

SoCalSmogGuy wrote
scanner wrote
I got my final SGS invoice today.   It's dated Nov 5 for the balance on Oct 31.   It's due in 2 days or they turn me off.   The phone number to pay by credit card is perpetually busy.

GRRRRRRR.....................
That's frustrating. Can you try online bill pay via your bank?
According to the letter, only Overnight or Express mail.   They'll take a credit card over the phone.

I finally talked to someone after being on hold for about 10 minutes.  They took my credit card payment.  She said she's had a lot of angry phone calls this afternoon.

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

barrym95838 wrote
Turn you off?  You've already moved on, so it seems to me the only thing they can do is ding your credit score.
Apparently SGS can ask BAR to turn off your ability to run a BAR97 or OIS test if they don't receive their final payment.

Fargin Iceholes

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

Payment deadline is NOVEMBER 15, 2019, NOT NOVEMBER 5, 2019

Mail Payments To:
SGS Testcom Inc.
PO Box 89-4733
Los Angeles, CA 90189-4733

Overnight & Express mail only:
First Data Remitco
Attn: SGS Testcom 4612
2525 Corporate Pl. Ste. 250
Monterey Pk, CA 91754

People are Over Reacting as Always.
SNAFU

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

kfworry
I did my payment with a Live Person, No Big Deal

Calm Down Everyone

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

kfworry wrote
Payment deadline is NOVEMBER 15, 2019, NOT NOVEMBER 5, 2019
Yeah, I know.  The invoice was dated November 5.   I just received it today.

They should have given us at least 30 days upon receipt of the statement, not 3 days.

Mail Payments To:
SGS Testcom Inc.
PO Box 89-4733
Los Angeles, CA 90189-4733

Overnight & Express mail only:
First Data Remitco
Attn: SGS Testcom 4612
2525 Corporate Pl. Ste. 250
Monterey Pk, CA 91754

People are Over Reacting as Always.
SNAFU

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

kfworry
I agree with you 100% Scanner
It is a narrow payment deadline

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

Just mail payment, they will accept it

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019, 1:45 PM scanner [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I got my final SGS invoice today.   It's dated Nov 5 for the balance on Oct 31.   It's due in 2 days or they turn me off.   The phone number to pay by credit card is perpetually busy.

GRRRRRRR.....................

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Dirty-Fu-ken-Bastards-tp5077329.html

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

SoCalSmogGuy

<quote author="kfworry">
Payment deadline is NOVEMBER 15, 2019, NOT NOVEMBER 5, 2019
Yeah, I know.  The invoice was dated November 5.   I just received it today.

They should have given us at least 30 days upon receipt of the statement, not 3 days.
Same here! Received my letter yesterday, dated November 5, postmarked November 7, received November 11, but it's due November 15
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

Best Answer I Can Give
 I got a phone call.

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

xcinlb
Spoke with representative and she said end of the month was fine for me, no past due bills. So just paid it like i do every other FN bill

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

XXAMM1
Same here,called and said end of month is OK.The only thing is there was no breakdown on full inspections
and aborts on the latest invoice.SGS said told us they no longer have access to that info and must call Help Desk.for that info.

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

I alerted my boss this morning, and he dug his bill out of the Inbox pile.  The Nov 15th due date is on his too, but I have a feeling that his payment record isn't as squeaky clean as some, so we'll see how the scenario pans out over here soon enough ...

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

<quote author="D Rochells 150861" I didn't think anything in this industry could be so blatantly retarded until we started doing DMV registrations. </quote>

HAW! I know!  Everybody knows they make the process as complex as possible, but when you see some of their technique from the inside, it's incredible!

BAR always has mollycoddled their vendors, allowing them to get away with spec non-compliance and ripping us off, so SGS doesn't surprise me, pisses me off to hear it though.
If it ain't broke, break it.

Re: Dirty Fu$%ken Bastards

Best Answer I Can Give
 Must be a "Blanket" letter. I asked my wife about it. She paid it but the check was not cashed. Some thing "Fishy" going on?