Dmv is having an ego problem

Kriss Vector

Re: Dmv is having an ego problem

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey it could be a new rule. Cheaters, cheat. One in this mess about how a use car was a "Cut and Paste".
The Cheater sold a car with a phony smog.

Re: Dmv is having an ego problem

Kriss Vector

Re: Dmv is having an ego problem

Karupt
Yes , i had the lovely opportunity to meet and unmask the guy who Cut and Paste my name and station info to a previously passed vehicle . Had to send him packing when he showed up here .
   As for the DMV not accepting the paperwork immediately i think its BAR's fault .It used to enter into database as soon as we sent it but that has changed . Thanks for the info i always tell my customers to wait at least two hours ,but i did not know they don't even take the vir .