Do you have any Coupons?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Give me a BREAK.

 Phone call this AM. I have a 76 Motor Home. Give her the price $57 with Cert. Do you have any Coupons?

 Hell lady you are lucky to find any one willing to do a Motor Home at all, and you want me to give you a coupon price?

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

SmogAce
Some people will push as far as they can go!

That is already an excellent price for a motorhome. I charge much more and require an appointment for the really large ones because our lot is tight on space.

Some customers just dont recognize the value if our services

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

75-90 in our area

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

$57 for a motorhome ??????????????
Whats your address? Gonna send them all to you.
I hate motorhomes.

$89.95 first test. $49.95 retests.
drop off before 10am and pick up after 4pm
Oh yeah,,,,, they gotta pull the engine cover also....

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

ThePharmacist
Wow that's ridiculously cheap for a motor home. I wouldn't even look at the motor home without charging in the triple digits and usually by that point the customer had been rejected so many times that they're willing to pay whatever price.

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

For a 1976 CAR I charge $93 with the cert. and you said before I'm too cheap?

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

Best Answer I Can Give
 I get $57 for ASM also.

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

Voltron
Ive never touched an RV for less than a $100

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

STAR is Racist
People always ask when I'm getting their signature, "do you have any coupon" wtf not here. We charge $70 out the door for MH's I can bust them out like nothing if them out like nothin if the customer will stay outta the way.

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

Rv's here 70-80. People don't really complain because other shops don't even want to deal with them. Quick turnaround too usually takes me 20-25 min if I have no other smogs ahead of em.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

 Phone call this AM. I have a 76 Motor Home. Give her the price $57 with Cert. Do you have any Coupons?
I don't honor a competitors coupon.   The competitor probably blew that person off.

I charge $51.75 for a TSI smog inspection for most vehicles.   I charge $44 more for a motor home.   If it passes, it's $104.   No free retests.

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

I say this lovingly:
WHORE

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

Best Answer I Can Give
 We ALL are Whores. We use our bodies to make MONEY. We just don't do it on our backs.

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

We ALL are Whores. We just don't do it on our backs.
How do you check aftermarket cat EO numbers?

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

Voltron

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

 Funny Scanner, FUNNY.

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

Voltron
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
Funny Scanner, FUNNY.
dude you gotta admit, you straight set yourself up for that one.

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

Troll
Pretty much gave out 5 gallon buckets of anal astro glide. Thank you

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Unlike some people here I will admit when I screw up.

 If you don't have a come back YOU AIN'T WORKING.

Re: Do you have any Coupons?

On another note, I got a bad Yelp review last month because I charge more for older cars. I guess it isn't a lie. The vehicle in question was a 1997 Jeep Wrangler that I charged $49.75 for.