Dodge - O2 Monitor not ready

SmogAce
I've been having several Dodge Rams, Jeep Liberty, Wrangler, 300s fail for Readiness. They all seem to be missing the o2 monitor and I got them driving around or headed to repair facilities. Anyone else notice this with Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep?? If so... any advice recommendations always appreciated. Readiness Drive Me Mad!!

Re: Dodge - O2 Monitor not ready

Kevin
Make sure there have the latest flash data. Dodge & jeep seem to need updates

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Dodge-O2-Monitor-not-ready-tp5082916.html

Re: Dodge - O2 Monitor not ready

SmogAce
Kevin wrote

[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've been having several Dodge Rams, Jeep Liberty, Wrangler, 300s fail for
> Readiness. They all seem to be missing the o2 monitor and I got them
> driving around or headed to repair facilities. Anyone else notice this with
> Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep?? If so... any advice recommendations always
> appreciated. Readiness Drive Me Mad!!

> .
> NAML
> <http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Thanks Kevin. How can I verify the flash update has been done without a factory scan tool? Will Modus or Autel be able to perform the update? Thanks