Does BAR?

No One
Does bar ever make us retake our license picture like the DMV or am i destined to have my 19 year old self as on my badge until im out of the industry?

Re: Does BAR?

none
YUP, I got a notice last year that my picture is "dated" or something like that. I haven't got a new one yet but I bet it is at least 20 years old or more.

Re: Does BAR?

No One
Nice to see they update them. Ive had my license since 2005. So i should expect a letter in 4 years.

Re: Does BAR?

there supposed to make you retake it every time you test

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 12:34 PM No One [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does bar ever make us retake our license picture like the DMV or am i destined to have my 19 year old self as on my badge until im out of the industry?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Does-BAR-tp5083198.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: Does BAR?

Technician A
We use to take the smog license renewal exam every 2 years and our picture was updated at that time. That went away almost 20 years ago.

Kevin wrote
there supposed to make you retake it every time you test

Kevin Casillas

Re: Does BAR?

none
Technician A wrote
We use to take the smog license renewal exam every 2 years and our picture was updated at that time. That went away almost 20 years ago.
That's why mine is 20 years old.

It was a thinner less grey me sporting a goatee.

Re: Does BAR?

WealdstoneRaider

there supposed to make you retake it every time you test

Only if you let you license lapse and you need to retake the exam.

want sm'ting I'll give it to ya

Re: Does BAR?

No One
WealdstoneRaider wrote
there supposed to make you retake it every time you test

Only if you let you license lapse and you need to retake the exam.
i would test every 2 years and never get an update pic taken

Re: Does BAR?

WealdstoneRaider
No One wrote
WealdstoneRaider wrote
there supposed to make you retake it every time you test

Only if you let you license lapse and you need to retake the exam.
i would test every 2 years and never get an update pic taken
So you go to PSI every 2 years? Doubt it. I let my EI lapse once  and when I went to PSI again they retook the pic. This was within a 2 year timeframe.
want sm'ting I'll give it to ya