Does SINISTER diesel Coolant filtration system need EO number

Does SINISTER diesel Coolant filtration system need EO number

bizarsmog
thanks

Re: Does SINISTER diesel Coolant filtration system need EO number

jvolman
doubt it

Re: Does SINISTER diesel Coolant filtration system need EO number

Kevin
What component are you specifically talking about.

Re: Does SINISTER diesel Coolant filtration system need EO number

none
I could not see it needing an EO#. It is just coolant filtration and couldn't raise the "grams per mile".

If it is a FORD 6.0L I bet it has an aftermarket EGR cooler though.

Re: Does SINISTER diesel Coolant filtration system need EO number

bizarsmog
None , you"re always right, Awesome