Doing bar 97 and OIS at same time is bad or doesn't matter?

Doing bar 97 and OIS at same time is bad or doesn't matter?

Lili

Sometime the stupid Evap takes forever, Whats your opinion on doing an OIS and Bar 97 at the same time?

Re: Doing bar 97 and OIS at same time is bad or doesn't matter?

Ser Dan
Good to go.
 I do it all the time and I've never gotten grief about it lol

Re: Doing bar 97 and OIS at same time is bad or doesn't matter?

BasicTech678
Ser Dan wrote
Good to go.
 I do it all the time and I've never gotten grief about it lol
same here let it rip, but what about two OIS at same time

Re: Doing bar 97 and OIS at same time is bad or doesn't matter?

I do it when I have people waiting.

Re: Doing bar 97 and OIS at same time is bad or doesn't matter?

We have 3 ois setups.  Gone are the days when you could log in 3 cars at once under same license. The state saw that there were the scumbags logging in at 2 different locations at the same time- both being over 100 miles away from each other. Derka Derka

Re: Doing bar 97 and OIS at same time is bad or doesn't matter?

Ser Dan
This post was updated on .
Troll wrote
We have 3 ois setups.  Gone are the days when you could log in 3 cars at once under same license. The state saw that there were the scumbags logging in at 2 different locations at the same time- both being over 100 miles away from each other. Derka Derka

Re: Doing bar 97 and OIS at same time is bad or doesn't matter?

BasicTech678
Ser Dan wrote
Troll wrote
We have 3 ois setups.  Gone are the days when you could log in 3 cars at once under same license. The state saw that there were the scumbags logging in at 2 different locations at the same time- both being over 100 miles away from each other. Derka Derka
damn pepe got that oil money