Don't get lazy

Kriss Vector

Re: Don't get lazy

BasicTech678
what happened?? i also did the same thing with car i failed for the cat the other day?? i gave him invoice but not a signed estimate before i started the inspection. I also didnt check tire pressure!! doh

kinda got me worried now. unless it my usual bar rep then it should be cool

Re: Don't get lazy

Best Answer I Can Give
 That piece of paper and a nickel will get you a cup of coffee.
The older BAR Rep's KNEW that was a joke.
Slap on the hands. One told me to use it for Toilet Paper. Old days it was a NOV. Notice Of Violation.

It's a paper trail to prove they are doing their job.

Re: Don't get lazy

Kriss Vector

Re: Don't get lazy

Kriss Vector wrote
... I'll take a look at my fails from Jan-present and let you guys know what I find.
I have failed a couple hundred vehicles since January, so that would be a tall stack for me.  There's no guarantee that it was this year either.

Re: Don't get lazy

Kriss Vector wrote
Yeah make sure to give them a copy before touching their car and pretty much it. I'm curious now as to which vehicle was the "one" I'll take a look at my fails from Jan-present and let you guys know what I find.

just a lecture and copy of write it right? no fines or classes?

Re: Don't get lazy

Kriss Vector

Re: Don't get lazy

Best Answer I Can Give
 It is just a warning. At that point in the game it is a he said, she said.
The BAR has no proof, unless they have it on camera that you did not give the UC agent the paperwork properly.

 They ran a UC. You got the UC. No look the Under cover run shows they were not doing the proper paper work. The UC uncovered a FLAW.
Now they have proof that the UC makes you a better shop.

 SOMETHING TO SHOW THE BOSSES. Plus the numbers to show when they ask for $$$$$$$$$$