Drop Dead Date.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Any one hearing rumors? Last day for the Old Bar 97.

 Will there be a date or will it be Fuck it, we have no parts and we have no codes to get into the machine. It dies, IT'S RIP.

Re: Drop Dead Date.

Karupt
I did speak to a BAR rep that said keep using it till it drops dead .hahhaha. He did however state it would need to upgrade to a modem server as opposed to dial up . Our machine died just last week . The pump died and did not want to calibrate leak check . Hard as heck to find one so we disconnected and put it in the outgoing heap . waiting for our worldwide now .

Re: Drop Dead Date.

last message i seen was spx drop dead date lol i like that
 would be jan 31st. i personally will be looking to purchase ww, i cant see my self renting for life makes no sense honestly. and esp is a joke warranty only 1 year. then you have service contract plus monthly almost 700 for a machine that makes less than 50% total revenue

Re: Drop Dead Date.

Midnightdrummer
We have SPX as well. Our tech said we can keep using it after this date, but if it goes down we're SOL because they wont service them unless you're inline for an ESP machine.

Re: Drop Dead Date.

BasicTech678 wrote
 that makes less than 50% total revenue
 If you're a low volume shop sure. Ours keeps up with demand.

Re: Drop Dead Date.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Trouble is, we can never get rid of a BAR 97 type machine.  Not a day goes by and we are not doing a vehicle that need test that cannot be done on a OIS.

Re: Drop Dead Date.

BasicTech678
the only part which i haven't seen much progress yet it how they plan to integrate the evap machine wasn't that one of the 2018 resolutions.