Dynamic OBD test

none
Has anybody had one of the new "dynamic" tests yet, and if so, on what type of car?

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Best Answer I Can Give
Hell I have yet to have a phone call.

Re: Dynamic OBD test

none
I just ran a 01 Ford F250 diesel and thought it would likely get that test but didn't either. I'm hoping to get a WRX in to see if that will.

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Best Answer I Can Give
 Just did 4. 00 Buick, 05 Chev Diesel, Toyota Pick up @a 04, 09 Ridge line. All the same. Nothing new.
Me Thinks it might be the ones you need to turn off and on, and off and on, and off and on and.................................

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Best Answer I Can Give
 Just had one I had to raise the idle on. OH WAIT it was a 94 Toyota 4 runner.

Re: Dynamic OBD test

BlueSky
4 cars run on OIS not one for the new rpm test.

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Kriss Vector

Re: Dynamic OBD test

SOLO310
i ve done 2 so far same thing

Re: Dynamic OBD test

haven't done a dynamic test yet

Re: Dynamic OBD test

cosmokramertheassman
3 OIS smogs today so far, none of the "Dynamic" variety. Same old, same old.

Re: Dynamic OBD test

corsakev
just did one that asked for the turn engine off key on but didnt ask for dynamic test would assume they would need to update software to do the dynamic i think bar needs a citation

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Kevin
not done one yet

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Voltron
my guess is there will be another software update first

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Best Answer I Can Give
 None today.

Re: Dynamic OBD test

yea.. software must update before any changes.

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Just the Facts

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Best Answer I Can Give
 Well 2 days and not one yet.
I have had the off and on cars.Stuff you would think would trigger it, but none. Wonder if it is a thing they will do if they think you are passing to many, to fast , or using a "Cheat" device.
Could also be they rolled it out to early. Not ready?

Re: Dynamic OBD test

Re: Dynamic OBD test

none
I've had two late model WRXs in the last couple of days and both were modified and I rejected them before starting the test so I wouldn't know if they would have gotten the dynamic test or not.

Both guys said their cars were modified but it shouldn't effect the test. One had "equal length headers (no EO#), but it makes it run better so it should be fine" and the other one had an aftermarket, vented to atmosphere, turbo blow off valve but it passed before.

D wrote
It would be a lot of fun if we could order an impound of modified cars, impose a fine and receive a bounty.
D, Have you ever thought of just going into law enforcement?

Re: Dynamic OBD test