Dyno help!

witness48
Need help figuring out dyno issue. Shows no power/connect  problem  on sreen I have a Clayton dyno. Had electrician hook up wiring to Dyno has 245 going in and 110 going in  Checked cable from Dyno to PC tested good. How exactly should wiring be setup going into dyno. No lights come on  except a flashing green light. Don't know if it's Dyno or power issue any suggestions would great.

Re: Dyno help!

Best Answer I Can Give
 If you have power going in and no lights on the boards, it sounds like it time to call for service. I have 2 Claytons, Sorry I don't know.
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.

Re: Dyno help!

I have a mustang dyno and sometimes ill get that issue. I usually turn everything off and back on, which seems to resolve that issue.

Re: Dyno help!

witness48
Thanks will try that.