Dyno not calibrating,

CAsmog
This post was updated on .
It’s   Say error (motor over temp) any ideas what’s going on

Re: Dyno not calibrating,

2002
I believe that means the motor is over temperature.

Has happened to me when it's a hot day and I've done a few back to back dyno smogs. I put the shop BAR certified fan next to the dyno motor to help cool it off.

Re: Dyno not calibrating,

Best Answer I Can Give
 Why in the HELL are you doing it in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY? Good Grief. Get up a half an hour early on Monday morning, WHEN IT IS COOL and do the 3 day Calibration. Wednesday LATE do it again. If you are in a hot area do the Dyne Calibration Thursday morning WHEN IT IS COOL.
If you are open like we are 8 to 2 on Saturday, as long as you start Wednesdays calibration after 2 you are good till Monday morning.

 You ALWAYS  calibrate when it will not stop you from doing a check if you have one come in.
How many have you missed because it will not calibrate?

 Your LACK of common sense and not thinking is scary.  Think thing OUT.

Re: Dyno not calibrating,

CAsmog wrote
It’s   Say error (motor over temp) any idea what’s going on
shut everything off and back on, that would usually clear that for me.

Re: Dyno not calibrating,

Re: Dyno not calibrating,

Re: Dyno not calibrating,

Re: Dyno not calibrating,

CAsmog
Not 1 smog a day, I did 2 smogs today @troll  hahaha

Re: Dyno not calibrating,

Make sure there are no debrees in the  roller areas  and that the drive belt is not bound up, otherwise make a service call

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Dyno-not-calibrating-tp5081976.html