EGR

FiendFX
I have notice some vehicles have EGR valve, however ECS LABEL does not state it has EGR. Example Jaguars and Landrovers. Do you guy put pass for EGR valve even if ECS states no EGR?

Re: EGR

Evil Morty
pass
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.

Re: EGR

Technician A
I enter pass also. I see it usually on the mid 2000s Jaguars.

Re: EGR

seeerg707
2003 Chevy GMC trail blazer Envoy say EGR , internal you enter NA .
2012 Ram 5.7 states EGR you put NA there's no EGR but 2012 Ram 4.7 has an EGR
Serg

Re: EGR

No One
seeerg707 wrote
2003 Chevy GMC trail blazer Envoy say EGR , internal you enter NA .
2012 Ram 5.7 states EGR you put NA there's no EGR but 2012 Ram 4.7 has an EGR
this is good to know

Re: EGR

FiendFX wrote
I have notice some vehicles have EGR valve, however ECS LABEL does not state it has EGR. Example Jaguars and Landrovers. Do you guy put pass for EGR valve even if ECS states no EGR?
I see the same thing on the Jaguar and Rovers. I just still enter pass because it is there, just like EVAP and PCV.

Re: EGR

StarTech
I enter pass if it's passable state.

Mitsubishi comes to mind i've posted this before.

Re: EGR

Evil Morty
what year mitsubushi are you talking about
This seems like a good time for a drink and a cold, calculated speech with sinister overtones.