EL NINIO needs to bring

Karupt
rain , lots of rain ! wth happened ? Its 95 degrees today and hot as a giants armpit . I thought we were supposed to have an El NInio year . Doesn't that mean rain and a cooler summer ? This heat might be nice for the kids but for us working around hot motors it really bites brown, gooey dog-turds .

Re: EL NINIO needs to bring

Mark
Every thing I see points to the  biggest elnino in a hundred years' its going to happen!!!!!!!!! :-)

Re: EL NINIO needs to bring

none
On MARK'S forecast, I am buying a boat.

Re: EL NINIO needs to bring

Mark
:-)

Re: EL NINIO needs to bring

Karupt
 I sure hope so Mark , but when should I go buy an umbrella ?

Re: EL NINIO needs to bring

simpleman510
whos building an arch?