ESP BAR97 Version 1301 ((ESPers MUST READ))

Re: ESP BAR97 Version 1301 ((ESPers MUST READ))

Re: ESP BAR97 Version 1301 ((ESPers MUST READ))

dlll
well came in this morning and guess what it fail nox and than hc was on hold with esp for 35 minutes and they said they had a surge of calls with failures after the up dates. My tech told me  that my machine had the problem before the update and this update made it show up know yah right. He replaced the nox cell and said well give it a try. But guess what they just replaced the bench and the cell 1.5 months ago, so i said what problem you replaced everything already. will see in 3 more days

Re: ESP BAR97 Version 1301 ((ESPers MUST READ))

FiendFX wrote
am i the only one with SPX here?
   YOU must have excellent eyesight or a big screen for the spx . the drive trace "X" <<< ,this is actual size!
  I used to work with a world wide and spx , I liked the worldwide better than spx as far as the asm's but for maintenance and upkeep i liked the spx. When i tried the Esp gen 2, i knew this was by far the best . Also cut down the time of test by about two minutes .
12