ESP EVAP

FiendFX
Why does my EVAP machine doesn't show the next calibration date?

Re: ESP EVAP

GrossPolluter
you only need to calibrate it when it prompts you too. We are running the same EVAP machine ever since LPFET started, it will notify you prior to a test before when it requires calibration.

Re: ESP EVAP

FiendFX
i understand that. usually it shows the calibration date on the status option, but not anymore. why is that?

Re: ESP EVAP

My ESP Waekon says I have to calibrate on Monday, which is what I always do, except for those couple of months last year when it got temporarily switched from seven days to something like 70.  Oh, wait.  I still calibrated every Monday and Thursday ... it was the upload that got changed from 7 to 70.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/ESP-lost-dial-tone-tp5014094p5014098.html

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: ESP EVAP

Jones
Updates are only good for 5 days. Calibration is good for 3 days. Is same for both Weakon and ESP tester.
TimeOut