ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

mike
This post was updated on .
ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything for less than 500.00 a month. Includes high and low gasses for life, service contract, wireless DAD, and all equipment is new.
Just about convinced me to buy it, may buy it if I decide to open a shop.

image

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything

007
It is a good option, renting is the way to go, like you said all new and you can return it with 30 days notice. We signed up and they can't deliver until Febuary, so they are covering the warranty on our existing equipment for free until it is delivered.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

Mark
It does sound good but if the ESP repair are
real assholes they could blame you for every
breakdown and charge you for it. What happened
is pretty much what ever they say it is. Power surge,
improper shutdown, dirty filters testing a car with a blown
head gasket. I have heard all kinds of lies repair guys make up.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

El Smogo
If it breaks down your lucky if there out to you in 3 days  E S P  EXTRA SLOW P___KS

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything

IMO, renting in the long run is not worth it.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything

007
I have used esp for 13 years with full warranty. We have had multiple techs over the years and never ever have they tried to blame a repair on us, they have always taken care of the problem. There service is very fast and if it is slow, it is easy to reach upper management to get the ball rolling. If a tech is having a problem fixing the machine a regional manager will come out and take care of the problem. Very easy company to work with. World wide, we had in one shop and it was a nightmare the tech tryed to blame everything on you and upper management was slow to respond and would if you were real prisistant. And then they started charging you a fuel charge to come out even with a warranty, total shady company. lets face it, treat your service guys really good and you get things a lot faster, act like a dick and your service and response time will suffer. Some of the attitudes, I have seen on this site, it will not matter what machine you get, your service will suck because your attitude sucks.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything

Mark
007 wrote
World wide, we had in one shop and it was a nightmare the tech tried to blame everything on you and upper management was slow to respond and would if you were real prisistant. And then they started charging you a fuel charge to come out even with a warranty, total shady company.
Exactly my experience with WW. A dick, ya I sure was after I quit that job because
of the fucking lies I took the next two days and went shop to shop in Fresno
telling every owner and Tech about my experience with WW. Funny thing every
one of them that had a WW had the same experience some even had copies of law
suits in there tool box.

Anybody in Fresno remember a big ass pissed off oakie going to there shop bitching
about WW somewhere around summer of 02?

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything

007, I agree with you 100%
I have had good service with ESP. I was granted permission, by the tech., to call him
directly instead of placing a call to their
center in Conn. I've NEVER given him or her a hard time for breakdowns.
He covers a large territory and cannot always get to my shop within 24-hours.
Treat them with respect and you will get it in return.
At least ESP removed the P.O.S. NOX Bench and replaced it with the NOX Cell.
Much more reliable.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything

007
When you think about renting anything in the long run,  it never seems to pay off. However with the ESP for 425.oo a month times 12 is 5100.00. The yearly service contract is 1260.00 a quater totally 5040.00 plus they supply the gas and filters for free it becomes a wash, so renting makes alot of sense. You get a new machine for nothing, if the state changes the program in the future your not stuck with a worthless paper weight. Renting the DAD unit for the first year for 75.00 a month is ok, just to see how the program is going to unfold. They need to recertify every year. So some company's may elect not to recertify and you are stuck with another paper weight.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

KeepItReal
ESP is only offering this to star stations ????

So if a star station gets a citation and losses there star status esp will take there machine back?

Less than half the shops are star stations.

 I'm willing to bet that it doesn't matter if your star or not.

I think it is a marketing ploy.

It's like when the grocery stores says there is a limit on how much of a certain product you can buy.
When they say there is a limit of only 5, they know people are more likely to buy 5 of that product. And there is no real limit.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

Mark
KeepItReal wrote
ESP is only offering this to star stations ????

So if a star station gets a citation and losses there star status esp will take there machine back?

Less than half the shops are star stations.

 I'm willing to bet that it doesn't matter if your star or not.

I think it is a marketing ploy.

It's like when the grocery stores says there is a limit on how much of a certain product you can buy.
When they say there is a limit of only 5, they know people are more likely to buy 5 of that product. And there is no real limit.
LOL I bet you're right... Something like this.. The sales rep says to the non STAR shop owner......
Ok I talked to the boss, you are NOT STAR certified and we are taking a big risk. But for an
additional 250 a month we can make this happen.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

locopoco
I am the owner of one of those WW POS machines with no contract and even if I want to get the contract I couldn't afford(from Win98 to Win7 upgrade and yearly contract my estimate comes to almost $10K).
Last week when my machine failed calibration for Nox for second time after replacing a Nox sensor,I called for service under warranty,when the tech comes down I told him about this contract that ESP offers,and he shrugged and said "but they are not certified yet so they cant sell"  I told him "but you guys are not certified but you are selling DAD"whats the difference?Anyway the way that I understood the tech was not happy with WW either because they are micro managing their every move now.
I am looking in to this offer very anxious and want to learn more about the ESP machines first and their service in LA area,cause I never had one before,so all the inputs and possible connections in LA area would be appreciated.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

reactor
We are gonna go with complete ESP system if we can keep our Maha dyno (and it looks like we can). Nothing can be worse than Snap-On Sun we are using, the wait time even with the service contract is f---n unreal.
Jon

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

Jon
I just sign contract with ESP and delivery of Gen 3 will be jan/feb 2014. Paid $513 advance to Esp. for Gen 3 which be good for my Maha Dyno and new DAD.
This will include Esp Gen 3 with Wireless Dad and wireless bar code reader and printer. This also includes monthly service contract covering Maha Dyno too. It will not cover Evap machine.
Anybody interested I can help to sign contract. Call me 858-218-5940. I am in San Diego area.

Jones

smogg27
Has anyone got this yet and are using it or do you have to wait for DAD? Did they deliver them already?  How do they work?

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

Midnightdrummer
If I were to open a shop I would probably go with the ESP package. Yes in the long run it would probably be better to buy, but how long is the LONG RUN? Who knows how much longer BAR97 will even last after the DAD gets a couple years under its belt and everyone realizes the air is getting worse.

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

justa
Banned User

deviationmaster
Im a non star and i got a dad unit from ESP for rent

Re: ESP Sales guy came by today. This new package includes everything. Keep in mind ESP is only offering this deal to STAR stations. No credit checks either, its rented on a monthly basis.

smog2014
Why rent? This program is going to go on for another 7 plus years. You can own one is less than two? Free gas? Big deal. Does not make financial sense at all, unless you are planning on going out of the smog business in two years or less.
12