ESP

Evaponly818
When the ESP technician comes by to install our new gen 3. What is it his job to do? And what should we have for sure ready ?

Re: ESP

No One
Are you barely getting the gen 3? What were you using before???

Don't touch anything. Let them unbox everything.

Re: ESP

Don't touch anything don't even take the wrapper off the machine you will upset the technician to the point some of them will actually make you wait for another machine. Let them set it up totally as I guarantee it you won't set it up right.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019, 4:32 PM Evaponly818 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
When the ESP technician comes by to install our new gen 3. What is it his job to do? And what should we have for sure ready ?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/ESP-tp5076750.html

Re: ESP

He will hook up to the existing air lines and he will provide any adapters he needs.

BAR will do a station inspection to put your machine online though so make sure you have everything on the BAR required tool list for your station type like current books and tools.

Re: ESP

Evaponly818
Thanks everybody. Do you know if I need the zero ready for him? Bottle is empty and boss isn’t disciplined enough to go get it loves leaving everything last min.

Re: ESP

BasicTech678
he will have new bottles save your old for backup

Re: ESP

Best Answer I Can Give
 ESP does not supply Zero Air. Get a bottle. Hope you get a machine that doesn't leak.

Re: ESP

ESP does not supply Zero Air. Get a bottle. Hope you get a machine that doesn't leak.
wow thats jankey all the money everyone paying for a new machine i got new bottles with my WW and one free refill per year for 5 years toner too

Re: ESP

Evaponly818
Another question; who updates the Evap machine? Is it the opus technician too? Is it mandatory?