EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

The Motor Manual has good pictures of EVAP locations

Re: EVAP Locator

kfworry
maybe not real pictures, but a good description of their locations

Re: EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

Hmmm ... the link I provided doesn't seem to work anymore.  I'll check my desktop PC at home to see if I can upload the program again.

Re: EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

I have the disc with the full program, God knows how I would get it to you.

Re: EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

dano
D Rochells 150861 wrote
Some angel emailed it to me, I'll get it up for download as soon as I can.

Coming soon?

Re: EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

I have the 67 MB .zip file here, but it's difficult for me to find an appropriate upload target which doesn't choke on the size of it.

Suggestions?

Re: EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

scanner
D Rochells 150861 wrote
I can sign up for a 30 day free trial of Dropbox, after that it's $15 a month, which is three times our monthly budget. I will set up the free trial as time permits, in the meantime anyone who needs to know a pinch point can text me, 510 517 1985. Operators are standing by.
The basic Dropbox account is FREE and will store up to 2gb.   If you get some of the members here to sign up from a referral from you, you will receive an additional 500mb for each sign up.   My basic free account has 8gb.

Upload the ISO to the Public folder, copy the link, and post it here.

Re: EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

scanner