EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

scanner
D Rochells 150861 wrote
And no one knows how to extract zip files anymore?!
I like to use this one, it's better than using the native app in Windows.

www.7-zip.org

Re: EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

Would it put you in a better mood if I extracted the individual files and folders for you and e-mailed them to you individually?  You might have to re-assemble them in a certain folder configuration, which I can also try to provide.

Re: EVAP Locator

Re: EVAP Locator

Midnightdrummer
I've been wanting to get this program since I started years ago, but could never find it. Thanks!

Re: EVAP Locator

D Rochells 150861 wrote
... like Johnny Evapseed
Oh my FG... is he related to the UC list fairy?
The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.
12