Emissions Training

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
Good Afternoon Everyone,

We are pleased show support to a upcoming emissions training institution.  They have just begun the emission training course in the Inland Empire and are pleased to serve the followers of the forum.  If you would require any training and would like to try them out check them out: www.smartautotraining.com.  We don't ask for them to be bad mouthed, nor have mean calls placed to them, if you have a training institution you already use and don't feel you need to change, you can choose where you get your training from.  Hope everyone has an amazing day.

STSP Staff

Re: Emissions Training

Karupt
Congratulations on opening your new school first of all! I would love to do my update training  with you all, however the distance is great enough where I would require a hotel and aim I vacation to go with that hotel .
   God Bless America and everyone on this forum!