Engine fam

Evaponly818

This engine fam does not come up on the aftermarket cat page, anyone know why?
California certified

Re: Engine fam

Evaponly818
2006 Toyota Camry 2.4

Re: Engine fam

Just do the research I sure its available

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020, 4:17 PM Evaponly818 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This engine fam does not come up on the aftermarket cat page, anyone know why?
California certified

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Engine-fam-tp5078487.html

Re: Engine fam

Evaponly818 wrote
2006 Toyota Camry 2.4
Prob because that engine family is dealer CAT only.

Re: Engine fam

none
No One wrote
Evaponly818 wrote
2006 Toyota Camry 2.4
Prob because that engine family is dealer CAT only.
I agree. I think it is PZEV. I've never seen an aftermarket cat for a PZEV certified car.

Re: Engine fam

Hard Nox
PZEV warranty coverage should cover that Cat  if within  15 yrs  or 150,000 mi.

Does that vehicle qualify as a PZEV with 150,000 miles or less?

I do believe that is the rule.

If there is no Engine Family # on the CARB list, there is No approved aftermarket Cat.

Re: Engine fam

timmy
Evaponly818 wrote

This engine fam does not come up on the aftermarket cat page, anyone know why?
California certified
SULEV=Dealer only CAT.

Re: Engine fam

No One wrote
Evaponly818 wrote
2006 Toyota Camry 2.4
Prob because that engine family is dealer CAT only.
I agree. I think it is PZEV. I've never seen an aftermarket cat for a PZEV certified car.
It is a PZEV

https://ww3.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad/cert/pcldtmdv/2006/toyota_pc_a0140527_2d4_pz.pdf

On the 3rd "Be it further resolved"  it states it's been granted a baseline PZEV allowance.

No aftermarket cat available for this vehicle.

Re: Engine fam

Hard Nox wrote
PZEV warranty coverage should cover that Cat  if within  15 yrs  or 150,000 mi.

Does that vehicle qualify as a PZEV with 150,000 miles or less?

I do believe that is the rule.
Yes, that's the rule, but it's a 2006 and the warranty expired at the end of last year.

If there is no Engine Family # on the CARB list, there is No approved aftermarket Cat.
Agreed.