Engine test Group and Evap Family Formatting

Engine test Group and Evap Family Formatting

smwalker
So I did about 3 smogs today and entered the data requested.  Had a hard time distinguishing between the Letter "O" and the Number Zero.  I knew at a 3.0 liter engine the O after the decimal point was a Zero but in other places is it a Zero or a O?  THere some standard formatting they follow?  Is it all letters?  or can numbers be mixed in?

Re: Engine test Group and Evap Family Formatting

Smogtech
I entered zero it   0 (o) this o this 0 zero