Evap number's

justa
Banned User

Re: Evap number's

Thick6
I don't think they do, a few years ago I noticed they had the wrong id numbers for our Delphi so obviously I believe they do not check them. I forget what that ID # was for.

Re: Evap number's

Maybe only if its your turn under the microscope.  My EVAP machine mysteriously got changed to a two-day upload interval last week, then back to its normal seven days.  I've already had at least three slow-pass 'weasel checks' this month, too.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Evap number's

Midnightdrummer
Weasel checks?

Re: Evap number's

Midnightdrummer wrote
Weasel checks?
http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/New-Bar-Message-tp5014753p5014757.html

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Evap number's

Midnightdrummer
Oooohh, the second by second. Got it. I get one of those every couple days at LEAST.

Okay maybe I exaggerated a little, but its at least once a week.